Find out if you’re eligible to receive the COVID vaccine at https://covidlink.maryland.gov/content/vaccine/.
See below for COVID vaccine locations open to residents of Washington County.
WASHINGTON COUNTY LOCATIONS:
- Washington County Health Department:
- Washington County residents aged 65+ must fill out a 65+ Vaccine Waitlist Registration Form here.
- Washington County residents that are eligible for the vaccine and NOT aged 65+ must fill out a Priority Groups Vaccination Waitlist Form here.
- Seniors (65+) who need do not have internet access or need assistance with signing up for the COVID-19 vaccine call list form can call the Washington County Senior COVID Vaccine Call List Assistance Hotline at 1-833-231-1852
- Meritus Health Robinwood Atrium at the Robinwood Professional Center
- CVS Hagerstown: (800) 746-7295
- Martin’s Hagerstown (N. Pointe)
- Martin’s Hagerstown (Hagerstown Commons)
- Walgreens Hagerstown (multiple locations)
- Walgreens Smithsburg
STATEWIDE MASS VACCINATION LOCATIONS:
- The Baltimore Convention Center:
- Individuals needing assistance to register for a vaccine appointment at the Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital can call (443) 462-5511 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Six Flags America Theme Park
- M&T Bank Stadium: (855) 634-6829
Please note that any Marylander who’s eligible can register for a vaccine at a mass vaccination site. However, for all other vaccination sites, please be sure to ONLY SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT IN THE COUNTY IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR WORK. If you schedule an appointment in another county, your appointment will likely be cancelled or you may be turned away.