Where Northern Thrift and Personality Blend with Southern Charm and Hospitality
The Town of Keedysville is located in Washington County, Maryland. Keedysville was established in 1768 and incorporated in 1872. We invite you to explore our history, community, government, and calendar of events. If you have any questions about Keedysville, please contact the Town Hall. Thank you!
- Reminder: Yard waste will be picked up until the end of December
- 2021 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Now Accepting Bids for Replacement of the Keedysville Library and Taylor Park Restroom Roofs
- Now Accepting Bids for Solar Panels on the Keedysville Library
- Water Tower Maintenance Postponed until Spring 2023