Where Northern Thrift and Personality Meet Southern Charm and Hospitality
The Town of Keedysville is located in Washington County, Maryland. Keedysville was established in 1768 and incorporated in 1872. We invite you to explore our history, community, government, and calendar of events. If you have any questions about Keedysville, please contact the Town Hall. Thank you!
- Tuesday, October 22: Town Hall will be closed today due to the construction in front of the building. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- ***UPDATE*** The start date has been pushed back to Tuesday, weather permitting. Otherwise, Wednesday. Beginning Monday, October 21, milling and paving of Dogstreet Road and South Main Street from Coffman Farms Road to Rt. 34 will begin. Work should take approximately one week. During this time, on street parking will not be allowed between 8:00am and 5:00pm. Please find alternate parking. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Bulk Trash Pickup: Saturday, October 26
- Next Mayor and Council Meeting-Wednesday, November 6th.
- Washington County Controlled Burning Guidelines